Aerosmith discography | List of Aerosmith songs
Aerosmith album list
Aerosmith discography highlights
- Aerosmith was formed in Boston, United States in 1970. The forming members of the band were singer Steven Tyler, guitarist Ray Tabano, bass player Tom Hamilton, drummer Joey Kramer and lead guitarist Joe Perry. Tabano was replaced by Brad Whitford in 1971.
- In January 1973 Aerosmith released their self-titled debut studio album through Columbia Records. "Aerosmith" was produced by Adrian Barber who had previously produced albums to artists like Cream, The Allman Brothers Band and Bee Gees. In the US, the album peaked at number 21 on the album chart and received double platinum certification. "Mama Kin", published 13th of January 1973 was the first single released.
- "Pump", released in 12th of September, 1989 is the tenth studio album of Aerosmith and it was produced by Bruce Fairbairn. Prior to producing "Pump" Fairbairn produced the Bon Jovi albums "New Jersey" and "Slippery When Wet". "Pump" was the first number one Aerosmith album reaching the top spot of the Australian album chart. In Canada, the album peaked at number two, and the United Kingdom it peaked at number three. The track "Janie's Got A Gun" won a Grammy Award in the "Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group with Vocal" category.
- "Get A Grip", released in April 1993 by Geffen Records is the eleventh studio recording of Aerosmith and their first number one album in the United States. The album topped at the album chart in Norway as well. In nine countries, "Get A Grip" broke in to the top ten of album charts. "Livin' on the Edge" and "Eat the Rich" were the first singles released. The track "Line Up" features Lenny Kravitz as a guest artist. In Canada, "Get A Grip" have been certified diamond album.
- "Nine Lives" is the 12th piece of the Aerosmith discography and it was released by Columbia Records in March 1997. "Falling in Love (Is Hard on the Knees", "Hole in My Soul" and "Pink" were the first singles released. "Nine Lives" topped at the album charts of the United States and Finland and broke into the top ten in ten countries including Japan and Germany. The album have been certified double platinum in the US.
- "Music from Another Dimension!", released in November 2012 is the fifteenth studio album of Aerosmith. Jack Douglas and Marti Frederiksen produced the album with Tyler and Perry. "Legendary Child" was the first single released. "Music from Another Dimension!" achieved its best chart position in the United States and Switzerland peaking at number five.