Avril Lavigne discography | List of Avril Lavigne songs
Avril Lavigne album list
Avril Lavigne discography highlights
- Canadian singer and songwriter Avril Ramona Lavigne was born in 27th of September, 1984 in Belleville, Canada. Her first name Avril means April in French. Lavigne started singing in church choir when she was only two years old. Avril is the second child of Jean-Claude Joseph and Judith-Rosanne Lavigne.
- Avril Lavigne released her debut studio album "Let Go" in 4th of June, 2002 through Arista Records. "Let Go" topped at the album charts in the UK, New Zealand, Colombia, Canada, Argentina and Australia. In the United States, the album peaked at number two on Billboard's album chart and spent 97 weeks on the chart. Worldwide "Let Go" has sold over 17,000,000 copies.
- "Under My Skin", released through Arista Records in May 2004 is the second studio album of Avril Lavigne. The tracks "Don't Tell Me", "My Happy Ending", "Nobody's Home" and "He Wasn't" were released as singles. "Under My Sking" reached the number one position on the album charts of Canada, Australia, Austria, Germany, Japan, Ireland, the United Kingdom and the United States. Over 10 million copies of the release have been sold worlwide.
- The third studio recording of Avril Lavigne was released through RCA in 13th of April, 2007 and it was called "The Best Damn Thing". The tracks "Girlfriend", "When You're Gone", "Hot" and "The Best Damn Thing" were released as singles. The album have been certified double platinum in Australia, Canada and Italia, and platinum in the United States, Austria, Germany, Switzerland and the UK. It reached the number one chart position on seven countries.
- "Goodbye Lullaby" is the fifth studio recording of Avril Lavigne and it was released in March 2011 through RCA Records. Butch Walker, Max Martin, Deryck Whibley and Shellback produced the album. "What the Hell", "Smile" and "Wish You Were Here" were tracks released as singles. "Goodbye Lullaby" has been the lowers selling album of Avril Lavigne so far: only over 1,6 million units have been sold worldwide.