Terms of Service | Privacy
Terms of Service for Discographyworld.com
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS OF SERVICE Discographyworld.com.com ("Discographyworld.com", the "Service"), owned and operated by Colourblind Media T:mi ("Colourblind Media"), is provided to you ("User") under these Terms of Service (TOS) and any operating rules or policies that may be published by Discographyworld.com. The TOS comprises the entire agreement between User and Discographyworld.com and supersedes all prior agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained herein. BY USING THE Discographyworld.com WEBSITE, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE TOS.
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE Discographyworld.com provides User with various content and communication services, including but not limited to the capability to post information to a web page. All the services will be free of charge. The requirements for any service or option will be clearly explained and separately agreed to when User implements those options, if any. User must: (1) provide all equipment, including a computer and modem, necessary to establish a connection to the World Wide Web; (2) provide for own access to the World Wide Web and pay any telephone service fees associated with such access.
- MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS OF SERVICE Discographyworld.com may at any time revise the TOS by updating this posting. By using Discographyworld.com, User agrees to be bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to determine the then-current TOS to which you are bound. User's continued use of Discographyworld.com constitutes an affirmative: (1) acknowledgment by User of the TOS and TOS modifications; and (2) agreement by User to abide and be bound by the TOS and TOS modifications.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE Discographyworld.com reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to User. Discographyworld.com shall not be liable to Userr or any third party should Discographyworld.com exercise TOS right to modify or discontinue the Service.
- INDEMNITY You agree to indemnify and hold Discographyworld.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees, harmless from any alleged claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service, your connection to the Service, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another, whether you are a registered user or not. The user is solely responsible for his or her actions when using the Service, including, but not limited to, costs incurred for Internet access.
- NOTICE All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Discographyworld.com may broadcast notices or messages through the Service to inform User of changes to the TOS, the Service, or other matters of importance; such broadcasts shall constitute notice to User.
- LINKS The Service, or relevant third parties, may provide links to other web sites or resources. Because Discographyworld.com has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Discographyworld.com is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Discographyworld.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- USER CONDUCT User is solely responsible for the contents of his or her transmissions through the Service. User's use of the Service is subject to all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations. User agrees: (1) to comply with US law regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States through the Service; (2) not to use the Service for illegal purposes; (3) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the Service; and (4) to comply with all regulations, policies and procedures of networks connected to the Service. The Service makes use of the Internet to send and receive certain messages; therefore, User's conduct is subject to Internet regulations, policies and procedures. User will not use the Service for chain letters, junk mail, spamming or any use of distribution lists to any person who has not given specific permission to be included in such a process. User agrees not to transmit through the Service any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, or harmful material of any kind or nature. User further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation. Attempts to gain unauthorized access to other computer systems are prohibited. User shall not interfere with another User's use and enjoyment of the Service or another entity's use and enjoyment of similar services. Discographyworld.com may, at its sole discretion, immediately terminate Service should User's conduct fail to conform with these terms and conditions of the TOS.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (a) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Discographyworld.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. (b) Discographyworld.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. (c) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER LIABILITY THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. (d) NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Discographyworld.com OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TOS. (e) Discographyworld.com DOES NOT PROMOTE OR CONDONE ANY IDEAS OR MESSAGES CONTAINED IN THE MUSIC LISTED VIA THE SERVICE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Discographyworld.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Discographyworld.com HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
- VIOLATIONS To report violations of the TOS, please email us. To expediate the processing of your report, please include as many details as possible about the violation.